Thursday 3 September 2015

Religious In Malaysia




Salam everyone, I know it’s a little bit weird when I start this entry with Salam. Well, I don’t know how to greet my loyal reader that still reading my blog. Thanks by the way guys. I really appreciate it!


So, my last post is about the population of Malaysia right? I hope you enjoy reading that entry and if you don’t mind you can place any idea or comment on the comment column so that I can improvise my writing skills and I can manage my blog to the very beautiful blog. 

One of the ritual that have been practice by Islam religious Follower


Okay so back to the main topic about the story that I want to tell in this entry. It’s about religious. As you know in Malaysia there are 3 races that live together. They also follow the different religious and beliefs. In Malaysia Islam is the official religious because most of the citizens follow Islam as their guidance of their life. Malay race is the majority of people that follows this religious. Other than that, some of Chinese and India people also follow this religious. There is one rules in Malaysia that did not allowed Malay race from following others religious that exist in Malaysia and they are not allowed to shop from following Islam religious. But they allowed other people from other race to follow Islam. It’s about 61.3% of Malaysia was following Islam in Malaysia it is the majority of the citizens of Malaysia. Finally Islam was announced as the official religious in Malaysia regarding the number of people who following this religious is high.  
Bible that have been used by the Followers
The second biggest religious in Malaysia is Christianity. Most of Chines people following this religious as their guidance in life. Christianity succeed entering Malaya until now because of British colonizes practices it when they are holding Malay’s government at that time. They also spread their religious among Malaya people at that time. And until now this religious is still exist in Malaysia and was being practice by other races which are India and Chinese.
Batu cave one of the biggest Shrine in Malaysia
Majority of people who live in India and Nepal are following Hinduism religious as their guide life. In Malaysia it’s about 6.3% of people living in Malaysia following this religious most of them is Indian people. Hinduism religious exist in Malaysia when British colonizes bring worker from India entering Malaya for working with them. These workers do their ritual in Malaya at that time to follow their god’s rules. So, after Malays gain Independence this religious still extant in Malaya because Indian People that enter Malaysia was announce as one of Malaya citizens.
 
Malaysia consist of people with different religious
So, this entry is about to end now because the author has already tired typing every information in it. I think that all for this entry, if you have anything to ask you can place your questions or comment on the comment column. Thank you peoples for read my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it and get some input form the reading. So, that’s all thank you. Bye. Don’t forget to catch my new entry later on.            
 

No comments:

Post a Comment